2014 Honda Pilot Engine Light And Vtm 4 Light On

The check engine lights and vtm 4 lights of my 2003 honda pilot alway stays on after i went for an automatic car wash. Bought brand new 2014 honda pilot about a month ago and engine warning lights came on while driving.

O Sistema Vtm 4 Disponivel Em Modelos De 4wd Piloto Adiciona O Sistema Vtm 4 Disponivel Em Modelos De 4wd Piloto Adiciona

Unsubscribe from smart christmas.

O Sistema Vtm 4 Disponivel Em Modelos De 4wd Piloto Adiciona

2014 honda pilot engine light and vtm 4 light on. The code was p3400. They were vtm 4 vas and check engine. Answered 2 years ago.

I have a 2009 honda pilot ex l 4wd. Sign in to add this video to a playlist. I read the code to be p3400 which has to do with vps.

Press the vtm 4 lock. I was told by the dealer whenever the check engine light comes on the vtm 4 light will also intermittently come on. We pulled over and turned off the car.

When restarting the check engine light comes back on. Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in to make your opinion count.

Why is my check engine light and vtm 4 light coming on when my car gets wet. Sign in to report inappropriate content. While driving 2014 pilot touring the orange vtm 4 and check engine light came on steady no blinking.

2017 pilot elite obsidian blue weathertechs oem trailer hitch harness 2017 cr v touring vtm 4 light was on for a day or so check engine light was on for 3 days or so. They reset it and both came back on within. 2014 honda pilot 40k mi engine light and vtm4 light code.

I ve noticed that when. 51 people found this helpful. Car started running rough.

P3400 4 answers hi. Hi i have a 04 honda pilot and my check engine light came on and my vtm4 and it makes a cracking sound when i drive it what does that mean. The issue may not be related to vtm 4.

And after a day or two mostly if i ran it on the higheay check engine and vtm 4 light. My engine and vtm4 light has been on for a couple days. I restarted the vehicle and the vtm 4 light is no longer illuminated but steady check engine light remains on.

Vtm4 comes and goes for a 30 1hr ride not blinking i went to mavis.